Whether you’re a current student looking to jump-start your post-graduate job search or one of our outstanding alumni seeking information for life-long career development, the resources listed here are tailored for today’s social work professional. Here you will find a wide range of information that gives you direct access to:
- Job-search databases and career-development sites.
- Information on international social work opportunities.
- Resources for networking with School alumni.
- Nationwide post-graduate internships and fellowships.
- Loan repayment and loan forgiveness options.
- Professional associations and networking opportunities.
Please review carefully the Career Resources menu options to the right. If you are a student or an alum and have additional questions, please contact Linda Ruffer.
If you are an employer, the School of Social Work maintains a listing of paid and volunteer positions where local organizations can post current openings. If you are interested in subscribing to this service to receive announcements, and/or post positions, please visit Social Work Positions ListServ for more information.