Please note that you may need to produce syllabi for your classes after you’ve graduated, especially if you move out of state.  We STRONGLY encourage you to make sure that you have electronic versions of all of your syllabi where you’ll be able to access them after you graduate. Please download them someplace safe now and do it every quarter until you graduate. You should also scan and keep copies of all trainings, workshops, etc. that you attend.

Washington State Licensure

Our MSW programs meet the CSWE requirements as well as requirements for the Washington State social work licensure. While in the program, the school holds regular licensure workshops to support students who are interested in obtaining their social work license. For students planning to get their licensure out of Washington state, please make sure to check for specific state requirements.

UW School of Social Work Licensure Disclosure